Monday, April 12, 2010

20 Days to go....

mmm... Red Pepper Jelly Yumm!!!

Have you ever tried Red Pepper Jelly? The first time I tried Red Pepper Jelly it was paired with cream cheese on a cracker, it was such a perfect combination of sweet and spicy all at the same time... I was hooked.
Then years later I began the quest to find the same taste satisfaction in a jar of Jelly to  enjoy...much to my dismay I could not find one with just the right kick to it.

Thus began my own rendition of the Delicious spread.

It is now a crowd favorite and a staple in our kitchen.... so this week is Jelly production week.
Picking the peppers, washing the peppes, cutting the peppers, cooking the peppers....smelling the peppers....should be a good week.

Be sure to come and visit us on May 1st to have a taste and pick up a jar!!
You'll be hooked. We use it on Salmon, Chicken, Pork, in Grilled Cheese, as a dipping sauce...My sister loves to put it on her Eggs.

Let us know how you use it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment