Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Off to Market...May 1st

As an Interior Designer by trade, Teacher at a local Community College part time, Full time  Wife,  and busy Mother of 3 (ranging in age for 9 1/2 months to 12 years of age), I am always trying to make sure that the foods I prepare and have on hand for myself and my family are Beautiful, Delicious, and Healthy.

I grew up in home where frozen meals were non-existant, there were always yummy homemade cookies in my school lunches (and Cookie Jar at home), Dessert with every meal,and homemade bread. You name it my mother made it. It's little to no wonder that when I grew up and had a family of my own I wanted to do the same. I have always aspired to make healthy culinary treats for my family on a daily basis...but two years ago I began a sharing my Cynfully Delicious Goodies at a local farmers market.
http://kingstonfarmersmarket.ca/

I make all of my goodies with the most natural or organic ingredients that are available.    I make everything from Pies, Cakes, Cookies, Muffins, Pitas, Pizza Crust, Foccacias, French Bread, Savory Breads, and Bagels (12 different types).  I also do a series of Seasonal Preserves along with my ever popular Red Pepper Jelly.

There really isn't anything I won't attempt to make.


 
Get ready to Treat yourself to something Cynfully Delicious



No comments:

Post a Comment